Melcrum's purpose is to transform Internal Communication into the driver of employee, team and business success.
Why? Because big things happen when we understand each other.
When Melcrum first opened its doors in 1996, we had a simple mission: to demonstrate that organizations that excel in Internal Communication outperform their peers.
Fast forward to today and Melcrum partners with leaders and their teams at more than 200 of the world’s top companies to build skills and know-how. The business case for IC is proven. Internal Communication is a critical (and distinct) function and an emerging source of competitive advantage. Melcrum’s strategic advice, analysis, tools and training help our members excel.
Join us, and we’ll guide you every step of the journey towards improved performance and efficiency
- Tap into the unrivaled knowledge and experience of your peer group of IC leaders
- Accelerate performance through advanced learning programs for you and your team
- Fast-track to the answers through our personalized advisory services
What we believe
At Melcrum, we are passionate about Internal Communication. We believe:
- Organizations excelling in Internal Communication will outperform their competitors.
- Every Internal Communication function, not just the most heavily resourced, can deliver competitive advantage.
- Internal Communication is a profession in its own right, distinct from, and as important as, External Communication.
- Advice from peer IC executives can be extremely useful, but only if you can find just the help you need exactly when you need it.
Animated by these beliefs, Melcrum partners with IC teams to generate the most impact with the resources available.
But what is smarter Internal Communication?